Runs With Needles: Instant gratification

Runs With Needles

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Instant gratification

Viola!



What: Instant Gratification Scarf
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick. Nearly one skein of Denim and nearly one skein of Green Heather
Needles: Size 15
Lesson Learned This scarf knit up insanely fast. I cast on at around 1am this morning and cast off around 10pm tonight.

Pioggia asked if I still need a scarf at this time of year. Thankfully, no. This scarf is for Warm The World.

Pioggia also asked if the Denise Needles come in metric sizes. According to their website, they do not.

Now, I have to decide what to work on next. I want to start something new, but really should work on at least one of the projects already on the needles.

4 comment(s):

Don't you just love those quick projects! Love the colors!

Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 30, 2005 3:00 PM  

There's nothing wrong with starting new projects without finishing previous ones as long as you finish a project or two once in a while. It is my opinion that you have quite a good rythm, finishing a project every week or two.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 01, 2005 3:09 PM  

So are you absolutely loving the denise needles? I have been killing for them! :-) You've been busy! Great projects going! By the way... I'm using TLC cotton plus for the clapotis. I do like it a lot. It has a good drape. The colors are very soft and don't make yucky pools either. :-) And, finally... I'll get more Zander pictures up this week... he's getting big! :-) I have some studio shots from last month that I should put up!
Bye!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 02, 2005 6:17 AM  

Definitely counts as instant gratification, and thanks for the link to Warm the World. I like the colour combination too.

So how are the Denise Needles? I've become addicted to the smoothness of Addi Turbos thanks to the pushers at my LYS, but the idea of having one kit that contains every possible thing I'll need is definitely appealing...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 02, 2005 7:19 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home