Runs With Needles: Alive and kicking

Runs With Needles

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Alive and kicking

I've been a very bad blogger lately. I apologize for that. I have been a good knitter, though! I've been knitting up a storm! I've started two new projects and will post pictures soon.

I had some excitement earlier this week. A blizzard went through and I lost power for two days. No power also means no heat and no water, so it was an interesting couple of days! I woke up this morning to another blizzard, so please cross your fingers that my power stays on. :)

1 comment(s):

Fingers crossed! We are getting some snow too but it is nothing we have not seen before up here. Hope you have lots of blankets if you loose power again!!!

Stay Warm-
Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 10, 2005 6:48 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home