Runs With Needles: Storm on the prairie.

Runs With Needles

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Storm on the prairie.

Another severe thunderstorm rolled through here this evening. Just before the rain started, I took this picture, looking southwest:

Storm

Once the rain stopped, the storm had moved on to the east:

Storm

Storm

Rainbow

Storm

Rainbow


I was working on the new sock:

frogged sock

And decided that I didn't like it:

frogged yarn

I started another sock with this yarn, but forgot to take a picture.

2 comment(s):

OOh I love the golden after-rain shots, especially the one with the rainbow.

I'll wait to see more sock progress! I'm just ripping back all the decrease rows on my Odessa hat so it's obviously a day for negative knitting!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 06, 2006 10:48 PM  

Gorgeous sky shots. I love the sky.

Pretty yarn, too... I'm a wanna-be knitter, so it's fun to read (and watch) those of you who are actual knitters!

Found you via Crazy Aunt Purl, in case I haven't said that yet.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 10, 2006 10:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home