Runs With Needles: Independence Day

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day



flag070405


When in the Course of human events it
becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth,


I've started the second sock:

Sock 2


the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them,


And I've started another pair of socks:

Sock


a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.



I've also aquired some new sock needles from Knit Picks:

needles


We hold these truths to be self-evident,


I've been using Susan Bates dpn's and the Knit Picks needles are very similar.


that all men are created equal,


The Knit Picks needles are bit lighter, a little pointier and a tad shorter:

needle length



that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,



They aren't different enough for me to replace all my current dpn's, but I like them enough (and the price is right) so when I purchase new dpn's, I will be buying them from Knit Picks.

that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.


Happiness is my puppies:

Max

Kishka
Sam

1 comment(s):

hmm...I use bamboos. Those Knitpicks needles look interesting tho'...wish list here I come!
SUCH cute puppy pics!
(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 06, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home