Runs With Needles: Hooked on a cable (or two).

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hooked on a cable (or two).

The winner of my blog contest is Brie! She guessed that I had 217 skeins of yarn. The actual total is 295.75. Since Brie was the closest (without going over) she is the winner of two skeins of Crazy Monkey yarn.

Brie’s in my knit group, so I’ll hand deliver the yarn to her on Saturday.

Inspiration is coming along wonderfully:

inspiration 031506

I had a comment asking for details about this scarf. (Blogger won’t let me access my comments, so I can’t link to the blog of the person who’s asking.) I found the pattern for this scarf here. The yarn I’m using is plain ‘ole acrylic:

inspiration yarn

A gold star also goes to the person who asked if my last blog title was from the song “Reunited”. Yes, it is! (And, since Blogger isn’t playing nice, I can’t link to the person who correctly identified the song.)

Cute critter pictures alert!!!

I think Sam has a new favorite toy:

Sam and toy 031406



Here’s Parker roaming the hall:

Parker 031406


Here’s Max, attempting to guard Sam’s favorite toy (he was not successful):

Max 031406


Kishka often hides her head while sleeping:

Kish hiding head 031406


The other night I was relaxing on the couch and Kishka kept looking at me upside down. So, (of course), I had to snap some pictures:

me n kish 031406


Kish n me 031406

Please ignore my wild hair. It had a mind of its own.

5 comment(s):

Congrats, Brie!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 16, 2006 10:10 AM  

Inspiration looks great - and I LOVE the photos of your crazy zoo!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 16, 2006 4:42 PM  

I love the upside down pictures of Kishka. Isn't it great when your dogs discover new games! One of mine just started paying attention to a particular dog food commercial!

Happy knitting!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2006 8:48 AM  

Of all your doggies, I believe Kishka is my favorite. Such cute pictures!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 17, 2006 1:58 PM  

Love the puppy pics! And the cables!! I have a couple skeins of that yarn in that exact color. I think it'd make a nice chemo hat.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 22, 2006 9:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home