Runs With Needles: Inspired, and it feels so good. *

Runs With Needles

Monday, March 13, 2006

Inspired, and it feels so good. *

Monogamy (in knitting) is overrated.

Presenting....Inspiration!

inspiration

I found this scarf while surfing blogs and just had to make it. So, I cast on in this yummy coral yarn (color not accurate in the picture) and cabled the evening away.

Don't you just love doggy kisses?

Sam kiss Max







* A gold star is yours if can id the song lyric I ripped off.

4 comment(s):

Reunited?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 14, 2006 7:11 AM  

You have to come over to my blog and check out the hedgehog now that he has a face.
http://theyarnjunkie.blogspot.com/

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 14, 2006 5:22 PM  

Geeze, if I was going for monogamy in knitting, I'd never get anything done. Because, I'd start a sweater, get frustrated with it, and put it down. If I didn't have something else to pick up, I'd go ages between knitting. Like my mom...

Where did you find the scarf pattern? And what kind of yarn are you using?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 14, 2006 10:44 PM  

I believe a lot of un knitters cannot stick to a single project. It's the excitement of a new relationship that tempts us all the time.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at March 15, 2006 11:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home