Runs With Needles: State of the knit.

Runs With Needles

Sunday, October 30, 2005

State of the knit.

I decided to inventory my works in progress tonight. I'm shocked: I only had ten. I thought I had a lot more. Guess that means it's time to cast on for something new!

Without further ado...here's a parade of my works in progress.....


Morning Glory:

Morning Glory


Falling Leaves:


Falling Leaves


A Touch of Red:


Touch of Red


Roger:

Roger



Cozy:

Cozy


My Scarf:

My Scarf



Lilac:


Lilac


Purple/Green bag:

Purple/Green bag


Fruit Loops bag:

Fruit Loops bag



Pinwheel!


Pinwheel!


The needle drive continues.

I've had some questions about when the deadline is to be entered into the yarn giveaway. Honestly, I have no clue. When I do decide on a deadline, I will announce it here, with plenty of notice.

I'm not just being a yarn tease.

Honest.

Several skeins of this yarn will be given away.

6 comment(s):

I found more needles. Smaller gauge, big gauge, still needles.

I'll bring them Saturday!

LOVE THE WIPS!

Especially the bags to be felted.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 01, 2005 4:23 AM  

love the pinwheel. Blanket right? Pattern?

Mel

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 01, 2005 5:19 AM  

Is there a particular gauge of needle that is preferred? I'm assuming medium to larger gauge, (US 7 - 11), especially in the form of long circs would be ideal?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 02, 2005 8:25 AM  

Wow! You've got more projects on the needles than I do! I didn't think that was possible.

Glad you delurked.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 06, 2005 7:44 PM  

My gosh, you are a busy knitter! I love the lilac color, and will have to follow what develops, and also like your multi-colored, fuzzy-looking scarf. Thanks, what a fun post.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 07, 2005 9:46 PM  

Yeesh! That's a lot of projects on the needles!! I get crazy knitting on something, can't put it down, and it then lands in the major pile of unfinished knits. I love the knitting, hate the seaming.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 09, 2005 2:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home