Runs With Needles: Colorado

Runs With Needles

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Colorado

I've lived in Colorado since May of 1997 and am still in awe of its beauty.

Here's some pictures I took this week to show you what I'm talking about........

I took this picture Thursday morning (10/27/05) at sunrise, looking west. You can see Pikes Peak and the front range in the distance.

Western sky at sunrise


This next picture was taken the same morning, as the sun came over the horizon:

Sunrise


This next picture was taken in Colorado Springs (also on Thursday morning), just down the street from where I work:

Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak

That's Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak.


Here's a similar view, but shows more of Garden of the Gods and also some of the foothills:

Garden of the Gods and Pikes Peak


Today when I arrived home after knit group, I was greeted by this:

Wow


If you enjoyed these pictures, I have more Colorado pictures here .

Just a reminder..........the Warm The World needle drive is an ongoing project. Please give what you can. If you have extra yarn in your stash, they'll take that too!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home