Runs With Needles: Wow.

Runs With Needles

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wow.

I haven't put my thoughts into coherant words yet, so for now I'll leave you with this.

4 comment(s):

Wow. I didn't know God could get that explicit. Too bad He did not talk to the Iraqis too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 06, 2005 11:47 AM  

Interesting... I always thought that 'higher power' he always yaks about was actually one that lived down low.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 06, 2005 2:20 PM  

Obviously we all know Bush believes in God - but I'm likely to disbelieve these sources. We're talking about a Palestinian PM who said he would stop Hamas etc etc and instead he's decided to let them join the Palestinian security forces. Not a real credible person himself now is he?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 06, 2005 3:38 PM  

I am going to have to respectfully diagree with the first two commenters and agree with Beck. I think the source (a brit website--when we know how MOST brits feel about americans) is cause for a bit of alarm and disbelief. I also think that the comments bush made were probably taken out of context. I'd be interested to hear if you found this report in a more detailed, american publication. Do share if you do! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 07, 2005 11:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home