Runs With Needles: Friday. Glorious Friday.

Runs With Needles

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday. Glorious Friday.

I've had a wicked case of start-itis this week.

Introducing:

Falling Leaves Blanket





Lily Pad Blanket





Lilac Blanket




and the newly named:



Morning Glory Blanket.

Thank you to Kirsti for suggesting the name for this blanket.

I've been so inspiried by my yarn stash lately. Everytime I think of a blanket idea, I cast on for it. I may be out of ideas now, though.

If you use Firefox, make sure you download the just released update .

There's been a lot of counter surfing around here lately. So, tonight, I booby trapped the counters:



Yes, that's bits of bologna in a mouse trap. The dog grabs the bologna and gets a mouse trap springing at them. I've gotten Max and Kishka in the last hour.

I figure a day or two of this will solve my little problem.

Then again, I may end up with little doggy puddles on the kitchen floor.

3 comment(s):

Those dogs were FRAMED, I tell you! They would never counter surf!!! Poor babies.

That ball winder is the bomb, eh? I love the blankies, and I'm totally stoked by the perfectly balled yarn!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2005 4:57 AM  

Oh, I would be inspired by all those colors, too!

Sorry, regarding counter surfing, I laughed my ass off. Nice fix - Keep us posted how it goes.

When Yuck Mouth was a little guy we had a trainer who didn't believe in the words 'no' or 'bad.' We were supposed to sew all these little bean bags and throw them at the wall behind him when he was misbehaving. He thought they were toys provided by the gods. Let's just say that we resorted to the occasional firm but loving 'no' and haven't looked back.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 24, 2005 7:40 AM  

Oooh, what wonderful blankets. Good luck keeping up with them all. And I'm sure by the time this lot is done, you'll have a gazillion more ideas for more!

I feel all honoured now I got to name a blanket! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 26, 2005 10:00 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home