Runs With Needles: Jitters

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Jitters

You know those people who always talk about doing something, but never do?

I’m going to stop being that person.

I’ve talked for years about cutting back on caffeine.

I really drink too much of it.

I started cutting back yesterday.

It ain’t pretty.








You’ve been warned.




Of course, this caffeine cutback does not include caffeine consumed at knit group.

11 comment(s):

You are One Brave Woman.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 13, 2005 5:30 PM  

When I decided to cut back on caffiene it was easy.

I simply increased my intake of margaritas.

No problems.

spamwtr. Does that stand for SpamWater? I love the word verification words.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 13, 2005 5:32 PM  

Good luck with that. I keep saying I'm going to stop biting my nails (still haven't done that) and am going to cut back on soda (again, still haven't done it). Good for you! I'm going to blog stalk you and see how you're doing.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 13, 2005 5:33 PM  

good for you. I envy you. I drink too much caffeine too!
Mel
P.S. that's a good look for you! ;-)
p.s.s. Why does felica always get the "good" words... mine never have anything funny or cute. tgwknxy? whatever.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 13, 2005 8:41 PM  

Ouch, good for you!! I couldn't give up my caffeine addiction, though I perhaps should cut back ...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 14, 2005 8:38 AM  

How's the headache so far? I did cut back on my caffeine intake many years ago and I don't regret it. But I still have my cup of tea every morning and my one or two cups of coffee per week.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 14, 2005 9:34 AM  

Wa-a-ah, I've not had my coffee this morning. :(

I like my caffeine too much to give it up. And yeah, why does felicia get all the good words? sbothfe is definitely not as cool.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 14, 2005 9:50 AM  

Don't do what I did that caused me to ultimately cut down on caffeine. I got pregnant.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2005 8:45 AM  

I don't think I could breathe without my coffee every morning. I need at least two cups before I leave the house--one for each eye.

BTW, after three attempts to post this comment before I realized I hadn't typed in my password, I got this word for verification "hghxkon"

High ex-con?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 15, 2005 2:22 PM  

don't forget the aspirin. those withdrawal headaches can be overwelming! ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 16, 2005 2:07 PM  

Holy cow! I can't imagine life without coffee! How are you doing?? Yeesh - you are BRAVE!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 19, 2005 8:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home