Runs With Needles: Whole lotta felting going on.

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Whole lotta felting going on.

Currently in my washing machine:




and






Yay! I LOVE felted bags. I have no clue what I'll do with them, but who cares? They're felted bags!

I bought some new yarn earlier this week. As soon as I can link to the source, I will post full pictures. For now, I'm going to be a yarn tease:





There's no other knitting news. I've been obsessed with the felted bags.

I've noticed that Bloglines changed my site feed. If you subscribe to my blog with them, you'll probably need to unsubscribe and then subscribe again.

The Amazing Race was a bit better tonight. The New Jersey family really needs to chill out and learn some manners (all of them). The Shrieking Sisters kept the shrieking to a minimum (dogs everywhere thank them) and Team Jesus needs to STFU. Methinks this family needs to crack an atlas instead of a bible once in a while. Last week, one of them (I think it was the mom) asked "Is Pennsylvania like, a state?" Then tonight, one of the daughters didn't know where Washington D.C. was located. And, when they were driving in D.C. and drove up to The Capitol Building one of the daughters asked "Is that The Capitol?"

I have no words for such ignorance.

4 comment(s):

I recognize those yarns! The top one has your llama store yarns in it... and the bottom one has to be the lamb's pride we got at knitter's kove.

and the 2 really pretty ones... they look... familiar. :D

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 05, 2005 6:22 AM  

yeah I caught the "Is Pennsylvania a state?" comment as well as "What state is Washington DC in?" And yet, they cmae out on top. Yikes!

Can't say I was sorry to see the overly domineering father and his family go last night. Sheesh what a way to live - in total fear of your dad - the complete opposite of the complete lack of respect shown by the kids in the New York family - but both just as bad and as hard to watch. They need to go next week!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 05, 2005 7:01 AM  

Yay for felted bags. You'll have to post "out of the washing machine" pics soon! Did you do i-cord for handles? The colours on them look great. And yummy yummy yarn.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 05, 2005 8:59 AM  

oooh, i love the colors of your felted bags. can't wait to see the end results!! as for ignorance, a couple days ago my 17 year old younger sister asked me whether hawaii had interstate highways. i replied to her that i sure hope she was joking around with that question. =P

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 07, 2005 1:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home