Runs With Needles: Playtime

Runs With Needles

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Playtime



5 comment(s):

Hot Damn! You weren't kidding about the drifts!!!

I had tons of rain. Rain, rain, rain.

Amazing how different the weather can be in different parts of Co Springs!

(Love the dog pics. And, you in the snow gives me an idea just how deep the snow is!)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 11, 2005 6:58 PM  

Ohhh, the second picture of the girls is amazing, just wonderful!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 12, 2005 5:21 AM  

The dogs look so proud and in their element in that second shot.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 12, 2005 7:09 AM  

Are you all right regarding water pipes, heat, power etc? You seem to be enjoying it in spite of the cold.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 13, 2005 10:40 AM  

oh goodness. That is the craziest thing I've seen all day - I checked and double checked the dates and then read back a few; it really is this week, eh? Oh my. Stay warm - and I hope you get a break before "winter" really starts!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 13, 2005 7:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home