Runs With Needles: Friday's Feast

Runs With Needles

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Friday's Feast

Here's this week's edition of Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
Do you button shirts top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top?

I had to think about this for a second! I button from top-to-bottom

Soup
What is your favorite sandwich?

Hmmmmmmm......I'd have to say grilled cheese. Bologna and BLT are up there, but grilled cheese sandwiches are my favorite.

Salad
What was a family project you helped work on as a child?

I'm not sure what this means. A family project? To me, a 'project' is something like building a deck. My father built our deck when I was about 8. I wasn't allowed near the construction area. I'll have to take a pass on this question.


Main Course
When have you acted phony?

This afternoon, at work.

Dessert
Do you write letters or postcards? If so, to whom?

Not often. The majority of my family and friends have email so that's my main form of communication. However, this question did remind me that I need to mail a birthday card off to my Great Aunt, who turns 98 at the end of the month.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home