Runs With Needles: Friday's Feast.

Runs With Needles

Friday, October 14, 2005

Friday's Feast.

I've been reading this website for awhile now and answering all the questions in my head.

I just realized that I'm being silly. I need to blog about it! Then I can record my thoughts for myself (which is one reason why I keep this blog) and also so I can fill the space between knitting posts. :)

So, without further ado, here is this week's edition of Friday's Feast:


Appetizer
Who is someone you would consider to be a calm person?


My mother.
My mother rarely gets riled up. I think the last time I saw her really angry was when I was 16 and came home at 5am.
But let's not talk about that.


Soup
What was your last "gut feeling" about? Were you right?


My ex-husband. And yes, I was right (he was up to no good).


Salad
List 3 words that you really don't like how they sound.


Slacks.
Ain't.
Scrappy.


Main Course
What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?


Whatever is the cheapest.
In my shower now is: Prell, VO5, generic version of Pert Plus, generic version of Pantene and Suave. (Yes, I like to vary my shampoo!)


Dessert
If you found out that you definitely do have a guardian angel, what would you name it?


Stan.
Seriously, I have no clue. I don't believe in that kind of stuff, so I can't even consider a serious answer.

I won't officially tag anyone, but if you care to participate please drop me a comment so I can stop by!

There's been knitting this week, but no new pictures. I'll post some pics this weekend.

4 comment(s):

I love your dogs! What a great pic, captures the essence of a happy dog.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 15, 2005 6:31 AM  

One word I can't stand how it sounds.


Scrotum.


Don't even ask me to touch one.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 15, 2005 5:26 PM  

I did it. on my blog. Fun. thanks. I think I may start that once a week too!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 15, 2005 8:14 PM  

What a fun site! I've never seen that before... thanks for the tip!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 17, 2005 10:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home