Runs With Needles: This one time, at knit group.

Runs With Needles

Saturday, September 03, 2005

This one time, at knit group.

As always, knit group was a lot of fun this morning. As one of us (can't remember who) once said, "You'll never believe there's no alcohol involved."

After our morning stitch 'n bitch 'n laugh 'n stuff our faces, we headed over to Table Rock Llamas. Once again, yarn fell into my hands:



This is going to be a felted bag. I don't know which bag yet, so if you have any suggestions, pass them on.

And, the sock is almost done:






3 comment(s):

Missed you all this morning! Darn Saturday work schedule. Those colors are gorgeous, is that Cascade? Isn't that wall of Cascade tooooo tempting? Nothing like looking at it all and fondling.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 03, 2005 7:12 PM  

Buggars! Of course, since I could come last time, the field trip didn't happen, and since I didn't make it this time, it did. I tell ya... I'm cursed.

Do you have the address? I'm just going to have to go and make a visit all on my lonesome.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 03, 2005 9:11 PM  

I love the French Market Bag from Knitty. Or, if you can be tempted to buy one more skein, you could make the new messenger bag design, Spork- it's on Larissa's blog (it's called Stitchmarker) or Brynne (Knitlet) is hosting a KAL.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 07, 2005 2:03 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home