Runs With Needles: Vacation

Runs With Needles

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Vacation

I'm on vacation from work until July 5th. Yay!! My parents roll into town tomorrow, so I probably won't be on the computer for the next week or so.

Until I return, I leave you with this.

Watch it and be afraid.

Very afraid.

:-)

4 comment(s):

YAY! Have fun with your parents and vacation. Hopefully you'll get some knitting done! :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2005 12:29 PM  

Enjoy your vacation, and stay away from the Hasselhoff movie.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 27, 2005 7:35 PM  

Now that link was truly terrifying. Hope you're having a fun vacation.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2005 7:58 AM  

Have a great vacation!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 30, 2005 5:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home