Runs With Needles: Not guilty does not mean innocent

Runs With Needles

Monday, June 13, 2005

Not guilty does not mean innocent

First O.J., now Michael.

What the hell is wrong with juries in California? I just don’t get it.

How many more boys must be sexually molested before this man is stopped?

Forgive my tangent into the non-knitting world, but this really pissed me off.

5 comment(s):

I am soooo there with you. Something about this whole case just doesn't seem right. Even if we were to totally dismiss this case, the other allegations alone would lead one to conclude that there HAS to be something going on.

True enough, we weren't in the jury, but still...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2005 6:54 PM  

Yeah, me too. Apparently, MJs lawyers realized how weak this particular case was, so decided not to settle, knowing that they could pull the boy and his mother to pieces on the witness stand.

I really really hope he gets some help. Because his behaviour is wrong and dangerous. Something happens in bed with those boys, I'm sure of it.

Mind you, after this, I pray that no mother would be foolish enough to let her son stay at, or even visit, Neverland.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 13, 2005 7:41 PM  

Don't forget the Robert Blake case - another star getting off scot free. There's an article on the front page of the Detroit Free Press this morning about the difficulty of getting a conviction against a celebrity on the west coast.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 15, 2005 9:40 AM  

hi kathy! thanks for visiting my blog and the kind compliments on my cabled clutch. and yes, i agree with you - i couldn't believe my ears when they read out the verdicts.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 18, 2005 8:23 PM  

What's wrong with the juries is the same thing that's wrong with most of California......all f*cked up.
Just another reason why I am SOOOO glad we moved from that state!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 28, 2005 1:11 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home