Runs With Needles: Let's feast!

Runs With Needles

Friday, August 11, 2006

Let's feast!

I'm going to feast this week.

Appetizer
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
My Sit 'n Spin. I used to love just spinning around and around as fast as I could. Then I would stand up and try to run across the room. (Little did I know that I would discover the same feeling in ~15 years after a night of drinking whiskey.)

Soup
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Adequate and complete healthcare.

Salad
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
N/A.

Main Course
What is something you believe in 100%?
My ability to survive anything that life tosses my way. If I survived 2004, I can survive anything.

Dessert
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
Hmmmm.....a darn good question. I don't think I have an answer. Have I really been totally selfish all week?

2 comment(s):

YOU HOOKED ME IN ON THIS ONE! I actually posted my own reply...yeah, usually I'm the selfish one!
(((hugs)))

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 11, 2006 8:33 AM  

Good post--great answers :)

I'm finding it hard to think of a good deed myself (me). Must. Try. Harder.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 14, 2006 11:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home