Runs With Needles: Belated Saturday Sky

Runs With Needles

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Belated Saturday Sky

Clouds

I took pictures yesterday for Saturday Sky. However, somewhere in the midst of downloading, editing and uploading, the files became corrupted. So, you get Sunday Sky.

I spent all day yesterday out and about, so decided to kick back today and relax. So far, I've watched Dinner With Friends, The Philadelphia Story, and Witness. I've also started and finished a third square for Samantha:

square

I have to thank Blogless MJ for the yarn. She had a ton of this blue cotton in her stash and gave me a few balls to knit squares.

I have cast on for square #4 and will work on that tonight while catching up on Tivo'd episodes of Civil War Journal

A short time ago, I put the dogs outside and saw a full rainbow:
Left side of rainbow
Middle of rainbow
Right side of rainbow

3 comment(s):

Nice square :) Pretty sky too!!

MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2006 8:06 PM  

The square matches today's entry theme. Very nice. I like the rainbow.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 13, 2006 11:05 PM  

Love that rainbow. I like the zig-sag pattern the yarn of your little cotton square makes.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 15, 2006 10:42 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home