Runs With Needles: Distraction

Runs With Needles

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Distraction

My Internet connection is wonky tonight, so I have no pictures to share. Instead, I will attempt to distract you with other topics.

I've been leaving one word comments on other blogs, so figure I should post this here:

Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

I haven't done this in ages, so here's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer

What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Befuddled. I think I use it more in email that in speaking, though.

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
At home: The Far Side
At work: Dilbert and George Carlin

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone a regular basis.
I'm not a phone girl at all. I don't generally enjoy talking on the phone. I'd rather email or IM.

But, to answer the question, I would say my parents (that's two people!) and my customers at work. That may be why I'm not a phone girl: I'm a slave to the phone at work all day and don't care to be near a phone once I get home.

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
What an odd question. I would say for my mom and I'd purchase whatever she wanted. She's a casual person, so it would probably be jeans and a polo shirt.

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
I'm drinking Diet Pepsi right now.

Does anyone else ever get the urge to do something a little odd? For instance, has anyone else been so inspired by a show on The History Channel that you decide to memorize The Gettysburg Address?

No? Okay, nevermind.

The Weather Geeks are promising that the heat wave will break tomorrow. It's been in the 90's for a couple of weeks now and the forecast is for a high of 72 tomorrow.

I'll believe it when I see it.

7 comment(s):

adventurous

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 4:01 AM  

Colorful

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 11:41 AM  

charming!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 1:40 PM  

Hilarious!!

MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2006 4:02 PM  

dedicated!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 17, 2006 8:46 AM  

inspiring

By the way, kudos on your socks.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 18, 2006 1:51 PM  

HAWT!

Nice socks! I adore purple in any form.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 20, 2006 8:51 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home