Runs With Needles: Kathy's got a brand new bag.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Kathy's got a brand new bag.

Isn't my new purse lovely?






It arrived today and was made just for moi by Sallee of Nana Sadie Rose .

I've been stalking admiring Salle's handiwork for awhile now and finally took the plunge. I am thrilled!!

I made quite a haul at the library today:



And this is how I intend to spend this weekend:





Working on J's blanket (I'm decreasing!!) and watching Ken Burns' The Civil War. I saw bits and pieces of this mini-series when it first aired and have always wanted to sit down and watch the whole thing.

Whenever I post doggy pictures, I get such wonderful compliments, so you know what that means!




3 comment(s):

So happy to see the purse made it safe and sound!!! And tickled to death you like it - your weekend plans sound wonderful and I love that your library carries such terrific material! (I guess I'll have to see if my library has improved recently!!!)
((((hugs)))
Enjoy your bag! Thank you for letting me make one for you!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2005 8:48 PM  

dont you love your bag! I cant live without my bag made by Sallee!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 10, 2005 9:23 PM  

That is a great bag! Man I cannot find any good knitting books at my local libraries lucky!

Have a great weekend!
Amanda

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 11, 2005 4:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home