Runs With Needles: No knitting included.

Runs With Needles

Friday, August 18, 2006

No knitting included.

I love Colorado.

I love driving to work and seeing this:

Pikes Peak

The sky in Colorado is the prettiest I've ever seen.

My creation


I love Colorado Springs.

One reason I love the Springs is because of the flowers:

Flowers in Springs

Flowers in the Springs

These flower beds are all over the city. They are planted and maintained by volunteers.


I've titled this picture "When Elderly Dogs Fight":

When elderly dogs fight...

Max is already on his keister and Samantha ended up on hers just after I snapped the picture.

It was an evening of just missing funny moments on camera.

A second after I took this picture:

Max rolling around on couch

Max rolled right off the couch.

He says, "Prove it."

Max


It's Friday, that means it's time to feast:


Appetizer
What color is your car?
Dark Green


Soup

If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
Wildlife Biologist


Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Not very often. Only once or twice.


Main Course

What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
My insomnia has returned. Ugh.


Dessert

How old were you when you had your first kiss?
17.

3 comment(s):

Absolutely gorgeous skies.

~a bloglines lurker. :)

By Blogger starrypurplehaze, at August 18, 2006 5:26 AM  

Beautiful pics! Have a great weekend!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 18, 2006 5:30 AM  

Lovely sky pictures. Boo's managed to roll of the top of the freezer twice and off the top of the wall by the upper cabinets (The walls of my kitchen don't go up to ceiling...apparently they just separate the kitchen cabinets from walking areas) once.

I thought your car was dark blue (because green would make it the same color as mine and I didn't thnk they were that alike!), then again, I'm really out of it right now.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 18, 2006 7:09 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home