Runs With Needles: Short and to the point.

Runs With Needles

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Short and to the point.

The Saturday Sky picture for this week is pretty dreary:

Grey day

Today's weather was perfect for the first pot roast of the season:

yummy

Log Cabin #2 is coming along:

Log Cabin 2

I plan to spend my evening knitting and watching old movies I have saved on Tivo. I feel a food coma coming on, so I hope I can stay awake.

3 comment(s):

LOL food coma

MJ

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 02, 2006 9:25 PM  

I think I like this log cabin better than the last one. I think it's that I like these colors better. You're coming along pretty well on it.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 02, 2006 9:32 PM  

testing, testing

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 03, 2006 11:15 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home