Runs With Needles: Make the lambs stop screaming.

Runs With Needles

Friday, August 25, 2006

Make the lambs stop screaming.

square 5

I'm halfway there.



Moving on....

Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?
Hmmm. I love magazines so this is a tough one. If I had to choose one magazine, it would probably be Interweave Knits.

Soup
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Can I cheat and just post a picture?
Looking at front window

It's pretty basic: rental property beige carpeting accented by rental property white paint on the walls. Those are blue sheets masquerading as slipcovers. My ex-husband thought it would be a good idea to buy a corduroy couch (with three dogs!) and the sheets are the only way I can keep the couch clean. Dog hair is nearly impossible to get off the corduroy. I decided to keep the couch when I lost the husband because it really is the most comfortable couch I've ever owned.


Salad

What does the shape of a circle make you think of?

The lyrics to Windmills Of Your Mind. Seriously. When I was in elementary school we sang this song for a choir performance. I remember being hypnotized by the song and ever since then when I see a circle I think of that song.

Main Course
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
I'll leave out the obvious (air, food, water,health, pets) and go with: my car (since I live 25+ miles from town), my computer and knitting.

Dessert
What was the last really funny movie you watched?
I can't remember. Lately I've been watching mostly documentaries and serious movies.

I was driving home from work yesterday and saw this:

Stormy Peak

When I tumbled out of bed this morning I saw this:

Sunrise

I am NOT a morning person, but sunrises like this ease the pain of being up so early.

I am so happy the weekend is almost here.

So is Kishka.

Kishka

3 comment(s):

Love the sky shots! And, hehehe, corduroy will not give up CAT hair, either!
(((hugs)))

By Blogger Nana Sadie, at August 25, 2006 8:23 AM  

Iwould also subscire to IK magazine! And I also mostly watch ducumentaries on TV - in matter of fact I could easily live without - just leave me with radio!!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 26, 2006 12:05 PM  

Ugh, corduroy and doggies don't mix. Those are lovely shots, I wish I could have such great skies just out my door like you.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 26, 2006 2:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home