Runs With Needles: Saturday full of sky and yarn.

Runs With Needles

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday full of sky and yarn.

Saturday Sky:

Pikes Peak

Clouds over foothills


This morning, Felicia, MJ and I had a yarn swap. Here's the yarn that was up for grabs:

yarn swap

All of this yarn found a new home, except for one skein. Can you guess which one?

MJ and Felicia also donated to my Warm The World yarn stash:

wtw yarn from MJ and Felicia

Also this morning I finished the square from hell:

square 5

I briefly considered tossing it into the fire. However, I didn't and as soon as I get the squares washed they'll be winging their way to Samantha.

On the way home today my car hit a milestone:

100000

I bought this car in October of 2003, when it had 24,000 miles on it. I hit 100K sooner than I expected.

I drive too much.

3 comment(s):

Hmm....I'm guessing that yummy looking skein of apple green yarn on the right. It would be my choice at least.

By Blogger Stickchicky, at August 26, 2006 4:50 PM  

Well, your car isn't identical to mine (I don't have a digital odometer). Speaking of dashboards, Saturn finally figured out that my entire panel is warped and that is why speedometer is sticking so bad. That's a 400$ repair.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 26, 2006 11:17 PM  

Although I've never taken a pic of my speedometer I have joyously honked my horn after passing every 1000th mile. hehe the poor skein of disco fur.. I woulda taken him and given him a home. coulda made some kitty toys out of it. my cat woulda loved it :P

By Blogger Ann, at August 27, 2006 7:31 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home