Runs With Needles: Falling in love again.

Runs With Needles

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Falling in love again.

For a few months, I set blankets aside to knit socks. I loved socks. Now, I have once again fallen in love with knitting blankets.

The new blanket has been named Minty Fresh and I've started the cables:

Minty Fresh close up


Here's a closer look:

Minty Fresh Blanket


So far, this pattern is a joy. It's easy enough to do while watching TV/surfing the web, yet complicated enough that I'm not bored at all.

Driving home from work tonight I had to pull over and snap a picture of the sunset:

Sunset

Our sky has been hazy the past couple of days due to wildfires in nearby states. The hazy skies during the day are kind of a drag, but the spectacular sunsets definitely make up for it!

1 comment(s):

Minty fresh certainly seems to be an apt name for that blanket. Looks to be an interesting pattern.

I like the fireball in the sky picture.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 07, 2006 10:20 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home